We maintain our commitment to continuous improvement through the definition, implementation and refinement of a Quality Management System, according to the requirements established in the ISO-EN UNE 9001 standard. The scope of the System is the provision of leisure and entertainment services in tourist establishments and destinations, online and in-person training for entertainers. We are based on the following principles:
- We monitor our services through effective coordination and control mechanisms, both nationally and internationally. We define and follow up on objectives to be achieved.
- We share our knowledge and experience in tourist animation with future animators and with the sector. We continuously train our team: initiation courses, internal training, dual training (training + internships).
- We practice an “innovative culture” that encourages and rewards the generation of ideas and innovative practices. We incorporate technological improvements that help the internal management and the relationship with the hotel client. We adapt our activities to the new times, making the most of the resources available to us.
- We encourage communication and coordination between the entire Acttiv team. We adapt to the needs of guests and clients by attending to their requests.
- We communicate our activity externally with transparency, accessibility, reliability, rigour and truthfulness. We make workers aware of the need to comply with quality requirements.